Are you lost for words?
You’re a savvy professional with a brilliant business. But, for some reason, it just isn’t coming together. Maybe your ideal customers aren’t finding you. Or you’re on their radar, but they’re not buying.
You understand the right words are the key to attracting and engaging more of the customers you want. And you need someone who can write the words they need to read.
Let me help you find them
If you need words that will work harder for your business, maybe I can help.
I’m Jenny: creative copywriter, content specialist and all-round wordy bird.
I specialise in:
- Copy that speaks your customers’ language
- Kickass content to kickstart your blog
- SEO copy to boost your business online
- Troubleshooting for websites and UX
- Big ideas for smaller brands.
You want creative copy to:
- Grab your audience’s attention
- Make your offering irresistible
- Whip your messaging into shape
- Bring your brilliant brand to life.
You want website copy to:
- Get your website found on Google
- Attract more high quality traffic
- Turn more visitors into customers
- Create more sales and enquiries.
You want original content to:
- Add more value to your website
- Engage and inform your audience
- Build your expertise and authority
- Increase traffic to your website.
You want to find out why:
- People aren’t finding you online
- You’re not getting any enquiries
- Customers are leaving so quickly
- You’re not making enough sales.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Need effective words for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help you.
If you have a business blog and want to make it work for you, I can help. In this article I’ll take you through my content writing process.
Get your autumn content plan fired up and ready for action with this handy event and inspiration guide, covering the months from September to November ’21.
Get your summer content marketing plan beach ready with this ideas guide, which is full of calendar events and ideas for the months from June to August.