Your trusted business copywriter
Hi, I’m Jenny: creative copywriter, website specialist and all-round wordy bird.
Using the extraordinary power of words, I’ll help you increase sales, boost your brand and communicate more effectively with your customers.
I specialise in writing:
- Creative and memorable brand stories
- Persuasive copy that sells and influences
- Plain English that’s clear and easy to read
- Engaging content that educates and inspires
- Effective SEO content for websites and blogs.
You want creative copy to:
- Sell more of your products and services
- Make dull topics more interesting to read
- Create an impact with brand storytelling
- Make complex topics easier to understand
- Bring your brand to life with tone of voice.
You want website copy to:
- Give you an effective online presence
- Achieve a higher search engine ranking
- Help valuable customers find you online
- Generate more online sales and enquiries
- Draw high quality traffic to your website.
You want premium content to:
- Educate, engage and inspire your audience
- Position you as an authority in your field
- Build trust and confidence in your brand
- Create a buzz around your product/service
- Drive the traffic you want to your website.
Your website isn’t:
- Making enough money to pay for itself
- Ranking in the search engine results
- Attracting the right kind of visitors
- Converting visitors into customers
- Performing as well as it should be.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Do you need a writer for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help you.
Some are devious, some are dirty, ALL are damaging — to your audience and your business. If you’re guilty of these sins, you need to change your ways!
You’ve finally created that cornerstone post for your blog. But now you need to break it up into manageable chunks for your audience. Here’s how to do it.
Tone deaf messaging can make your brand look uninformed, unaware and oblivious. Here are 10 tips to help you avoid it and be a brand your audience loves.