Your trusted business copywriter
Hi, I’m Jenny, a creative copywriter, website specialist and all-round wordy bird.
Using the extraordinary power of words, I’ll help you increase sales, boost your brand and communicate more effectively with your customers.
I specialise in writing:
- Creative and memorable brand stories
- Persuasive copy that sells and influences
- Plain English that’s clear and easy to read
- Engaging content that educates and inspires
- Effective SEO content for websites and blogs
You want creative copy to:
- Sell more of your products and services
- Make dull topics more interesting to read
- Create an impact with brand storytelling
- Make complex topics easier to understand
- Bring your brand to life with tone of voice.
You want website copy to:
- Give you an effective online presence
- Achieve a higher search engine ranking
- Help valuable customers find you online
- Generate more online sales and enquiries
- Draw high quality traffic to your website.
You want premium content to:
- Educate, engage and inspire your audience
- Position you as an authority in your field
- Build trust and confidence in your brand
- Create a buzz around your product/service
- Drive the traffic you want to your website.
Your website isn’t:
- Making enough money to pay for itself
- Ranking in the search engine results
- Attracting the right kind of visitors
- Converting visitors into customers
- Performing as well as it should be.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Do you need help with writing for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help you.
If you’re hiring a freelance copywriter you may need additional support from other creatives and agencies. Here are some I would personally recommend.
In many ways, writing for the web is different to writing for print. Here are 10 dos and don’ts that will help you improve your online content.
If you’re new to copywriting you may have been told that having a niche will improve your prospects and earning potential. But how do you choose one?