Are you lost for words?
You’re a savvy professional with a brilliant business. But, for some reason, it just isn’t coming together. Maybe your ideal customers aren’t finding you. Or you’re on their radar, but they’re not buying.
You understand the right words are the key to attracting and engaging more of the customers you want. And you need someone who can write the words they need to read.
Let me help you find them
I’m Jenny: creative copywriter, content specialist and all-round wordy bird. If you need words that will work harder for your business, maybe I can help.
I specialise in:
- Copy that speaks your customers’ language
- Blog content that gets results
- Website copy to get you found on Google
- Troubleshooting for websites and UX
- Big ideas for smaller brands.
You want a creative copywriter to:
- Grab your audience’s attention
- Make your offering irresistible
- Whip your messaging into shape
- Bring your brilliant brand to life.
You want a website copywriter to:
- Get your website found on Google
- Attract more high quality traffic
- Turn more visitors into customers
- Create more sales and enquiries.
You want a content writer to:
- Add more value to your website
- Engage and inform your audience
- Build your expertise and authority
- Increase traffic to your website.
You want to fix your website because:
- People aren’t finding you online
- You’re not getting any enquiries
- Visitors are leaving too quickly
- You’re not making enough sales.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Need effective words for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help you.
If you’ve never worked with a copywriter before, you may have some questions about how it all works and what to expect. Here are your answers.
We’re constantly told that AI writers are out to steal our jobs. So I decided to do a little experiment and try a couple. Here’s how it went.
Here are 10 tried and tested ways to bring more clarity to your writing, to help get your messages across and to keep your audience engaged.