Freelance copywriter in Leicester
Results-driven copywriting services
Words. They have the power to transform your business.
The right words are the difference between copy that clicks with your ideal customers and copy that makes them click away. Between copy that empowers them to be decisive and copy that keeps them on the fence. Copy that inspires them to take action and copy that… doesn’t.
But you know that. It’s probably why you’re here.
Hi, I’m Jenny Lucas
I’m a specialist website copywriter, SEO content specialist, creative copywriter and conceptual copywriter.
My words will work hard for your business, attracting more of your ideal customers and converting them into enquiries and sales.
Scroll down to find out more about the copywriting services I offer.
You want a copywriter with the imagination to:
- Write words for your creative campaigns
- Craft fully formed creative concepts
- Put together image briefs and layout ideas
- Explain complex ideas simply, in plain English.
You want a website copywriter with the skills to:
- Get your website found on Google
- Attract more of your ideal customers
- Convert prospects into paying customers
- Generate more sales and enquiries.
You want an SEO content specialist with the expertise to:
- Develop an effective content strategy
- Write captivating and credible content
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Build your authority and reputation.
You want to fix your website because:
- People aren’t finding you online
- You’re not getting any enquiries
- Visitors are leaving too quickly
- You’re not making enough sales.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Need effective words for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help.
Has a copywriter ever ghosted you or found a reason not to work with you? Did you wonder if it was something you said? Here’s the truth.
I have a few problems with the Good Fast Cheap theory — especially when it comes to high-value copywriting. In this article I’ll explain why.
Get your winter content marketing plan baked and frosted with this inspiration and ideas guide for December 2022 to February 2023.