Your trusted business copywriter
Hi, I’m Jenny: creative copywriter, website specialist and all-round wordy bird.
Using the extraordinary power of words, I’ll help you increase sales, boost your brand and communicate more effectively with your customers.
I specialise in writing:
- Creative and memorable brand stories
- Persuasive copy that sells and influences
- Plain English that’s clear and easy to read
- Engaging content that educates and inspires
- Effective SEO content for websites and blogs.
You want creative copy to:
- Sell more of your products and services
- Make dull topics more interesting to read
- Create an impact with brand storytelling
- Make complex topics easier to understand
- Bring your brand to life with tone of voice.
You want website copy to:
- Give you an effective online presence
- Achieve a higher search engine ranking
- Help valuable customers find you online
- Generate more online sales and enquiries
- Draw high quality traffic to your website.
You want premium content to:
- Educate, engage and inspire your audience
- Position you as an authority in your field
- Build trust and confidence in your brand
- Create a buzz around your product/service
- Drive the traffic you want to your website.
Your website isn’t:
- Making enough money to pay for itself
- Ranking in the search engine results
- Attracting the right kind of visitors
- Converting visitors into customers
- Performing as well as it should be.
Jenny clearly takes pride in her work and cares about her clients’ needs. I am more than happy to recommend her work.
Do you need a writer for your business?
Tell me what you’re looking for and let’s see how I can help you.
Tone deaf messaging can make your brand look uninformed, unaware and oblivious. Here are 10 tips to help you avoid it and be a brand your audience loves.
Can an AI writer really write better content than a human? In this article, I put Google’s top AI writer to the test so you can see for yourself.
I’ve been working with websites for more than 25 years. I know why websites succeed — and why they fail. And in this article I’ll reveal 10 common mistakes.